3/31/08

Isn't it Too Early to Tackle Niley?

I don't think so. ;]

FROM:


TO:


Okay, to be completely honest, after all the hoop-lah over Zanessa, I wasn't too apt to get all up in Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus' relationship. I knew they were close...I'm pretty sure Nick was the first to say he liked Miley wayyy back in 06, maybe? But they're kids! 15 year olds! Why is everyone so sure that "they'll be together forever"? You cannot really take their relationship seriously. Having been through the fleeting moments of "puppy love", I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

To make things clear, I'm not the type of fan that gets pissed over someone I like getting into a relationship. I like the Jonas Brothers but didn't go all "I hate Miley for dating Nick!" I like Miley, but didn't act like "The Jonas Brothers were just using her to get famous!" Trust me, I've heard people say stuff like that. Although I am a cynic, I do hope the best for people. That's why I just hoped everything would work out how it needed to, and I kept on walking past that magazine stand.

But now I getting really peeved. Ever since the obvious break-up of the pair, something has become very apparent...

THOSE TWO CAN'T STAND TO BE NEAR ONE ANOTHER.

Ever since the Hannah Montana 3-D Concert Premiere, Nick and Miley have been no where near each other. Miley always stands near Joe and Kevin, while Nick seems to tag along. Maybe that's what started the rumors of Miley and Joe... =/ Even at the KCA's, Miley hardly acknowledged that the Jonas Brothers were sitting right behind her and her mom, or that they even won. I began to wonder if they would even have pictures of them together...but they did. Like two. >.<

Now, I'm not saying that I pay much mind to other people's romantic relationships, but in this case...I would love if they started dating just so that they would stop trying so hard to avoid each other. Would it be so hard for them to fake a smile so they wouldn't look so darn uncomfortable whenever they're within spitting distance of each other?

.selah.

No comments: