3/31/08

Girls KCA Outfits

This is my critique on some of the girl's outfits at the KCA. I will have another segment on guys later.


Miley #1






Miley's dress was quite a surprise to me. I was expecting a wild, super short, skimpy, revealing dress, too old for her, just like the Teen Choice Awards. Not bad, too flashy for my likings, and it doesn't shape well. Hair was a bit messed up, and looked darker than her reddish do around Easter.

Again, she did look much older than she really is, but that hasn't stopped her before. Looks like shes been pounding on the make up again.

Although the dress was good length standing up, sitting down is another story.



Creepy.. Her expression creeps me out.


I suggest she find a knee length dress like Miss Osment's


Emily Osment



I honestly can't find anything wrong with her. The dress is cute, and complements her skin tone. It's appropriate length, and gives her a good edge.

Miley #2


Getting outfit inspiration from an old musical I see. Reminds me of Sandy's outfit in the music number You're the One That I Want. Although the singing and dancing in that was much better. Spandex does not suit you Miley. It looked very awkward. I've seen things I never wanted to see. Ever. Taking off your jacket onstage didn't help either. The jacket, converse, her fishnet glove things[which you can get at Hot Topic] were the only thing i liked about her outfit, everything else was just awkward.

By the way, if you want her glove arm things, here's the site, pages 1 and 3



Brenda Song

I didn't like Brenda's dress at all. It was too floral, and it made her look like she's gained weight. It doesn't fit her shape, and its just plain ugly. On the upside, her hair was very cute, and simple. That is all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

OF said...

Brenda is still adorable even if her dress wasn't that pretty :P. I think she's cute!

As for Miley. Oy. I have so many things to say about her. She's just... she should just stop it. The fame is going to her head. You have to admit that. She needs to stop trying to look 25 and be her age. Her exboyfriend looked his age that night, why cant she? She did match though, in her dress, as for the outfit she used for the performance, bleh.

Miss Osment looked completely adorable. <3